Friday, November 4, 2011

Things I'd like to brag about:

1. I have the most amazing husband anyone could ever ask for. I've been married for a year and a half, and I STILL can't believe how lucky I am to be married to Clarke. We are so great together. We just "fit." He's everything to me. I can't imagine a life without him in it. I am so in love with him, and I'm so excited to spend the rest of eternity with my best friend. How great is that?!!

2. My baby Ty. I can't even describe the amount of love I have for this sweet blessing that entered my life just a few short weeks ago. I never knew my heart could be this full. I absolutely love being a mom more than anything. He is so precious to me. I love everything about him. From his full head of hair that sticks straight up all over the place, to his cute "not so little" feet. (He was a big baby!) He is perfect. I can't believe we made him. I can't believe he's actually mine to raise. And even though I'm tired most days, and still adjusting to being on "Ty-time" instead of "Lanaya-time," I don't think I've ever been as happy as I am right now.

3. My family. I'm the luckiest. I was blessed to be raised by incredible parents, with 7 brothers and sisters. THEN as if it couldn't get any better, I married into an awesome family with 4 other siblings, and great in-laws. I've always known I was blessed, but lately I've been especially grateful to my family for all their help with my pregnancy, and after, with baby Ty. I honestly could not have done it without them. I'm so grateful for all the hours spent babysitting so I could sleep, the meals, the visits, phone calls, prayers, and time spent with me adjusting to life with a baby. I must say though, that my mom has absolutely been amazing. From the pregnancy, to labor, to now... She's totally outdone herself, and been there for me every step of the way. I love my family.

I am the luckiest! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment