Friday, August 24, 2012

"4 Girls" Best Friend Reunion!

Ever since I moved in when I was 12, these 3 girls have been my best friends. I love them with all my heart, and their friendships mean the world to me. We have always been referred to as "The 4 girls." We all lived on the same block, and have so many crazy fun memories together. We have our own little traditions, and get together every year to take pictures. We have pictures of us starting from when we were preteens, to now when we're all married, finishing school, having babies... Sometimes I look back and can't believe how far we've come. I'm so proud of all of us for all we've accomplished, and the women we have become. I know that no matter how far away we move, or what life brings, we will always be best friends. Through thick and thin, these are my girls... And I thank my Heavenly Father for the friendships I have, I wouldn't be who I am today without Melinda, Jessica, and Kayla. These girls will always and forever be my best friends. So glad Kayla and Melinda were both in town the same time so we could take our yearly pics! :) 



Sometimes we try to have serious faces. Kayla always looks seductive,  Jess is always on the verge of Laughter, I look like I'm going to cry... I think Mel's the only one who can pull it off! :)




Love these girls! So glad we've been friends for so long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment