Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hot Springs Hike

I'm so grateful we have such good neighbors/friends to hang out with. Marci and Will are our upstairs neighbors. We live in their basement, and from day 1 we've all been good friends. Marci and I have our weekly hangouts (On Mondays, and Thursdays) when I share her washer and dryer for laundry. She's also my running buddy, and I ran my 1st half marathon with her in June. We love hanging out with these guys, and we're grateful we moved in so we could have such great friends for life! :) 
We decided to head up to the Spanish Fork Hot springs. Clarke and I love this place, and usually go once or twice a year. This was Marci and Will's first time, and we were more than happy to show them the ropes! 

Clarke has blisters on his feet, so he fixed them like any man would... With Duck Tape.





1 comment:

  1. Ahh! I love this. Friends for life!

    Ps. These pictures turned out great, almost looks like you took it with a professional camera. See, you were meant to be a photographer!

    ReplyDelete