Thursday, October 11, 2012

BYU game with Tan Man



A couple weekends ago Clarke went out of town on a campout with the Young Mens, and left me with an extra ticket to the BYU game. What's a girl to do? Oh yeah... Get another handsome date to go with her! So I decided to take my little brother Tan man with me. 
Tanner is such a stud, I seriously don't know where he came from. He's just such a good kid. He works with special needs kids, volunteer's his summers to be a counselor at a camp for kids with muscular dystrophy, he wants to eventually work with special needs kids or troubled youth, he's nice to everyone, a spiritual giant, he's always making good choices, puts me in my place, and does not care one bit what other people think of him. Oh yeah, and just recently he took a special needs girl to homecoming! How cute is he? So needless to say, I had the cutest date in the whole stadium! (Sorry Clarke). haha We had a blast just chatting the whole time, and barely paying attention to the game. Now that's my kind of date! When I go with Clarke, he's usually so focused on the game that he doesn't want to chat with me about mindless things. No fun! 
Tanner and I have always had a special relationship. We used to play flashlight barbie, and house, and he was always happy to let me dress him up. He has always been my little buddy, and took great pride and joy in trying to scare off all potential boyfriends, he was actually pretty clever. I would always get even though, usually by some type of wedgie torture... I love this kid so much, even if he does call me "Thunder Thighs..."
The game was a blow out. We killed the other team, I think they might have been wearing blue? Who knows, I wasn't paying that much attention. 
Oh and also... Note to self, if you are trying to sneak in food to the BYU games, it might not be the best idea to stick popcorn up your shirt to look preggo, just in case you run into people you know... It gets pretty awkward trying to explain that NO, I am not pregnant... I'm just sneaking in food... haha

Isn't he a cutie!


I'm definitely going to miss this kid when he heads off on his mission... Less than a year before this boy turns 18 and leaves me! So proud of him for wanting to go early, but it's going to be hard to say goodbye for 2 whole years! 

No comments:

Post a Comment